Over 10,000 people have played our simulations in universities and corporations around the world. Players have ranged from senior corporate executives of large organizations to individual students on a college course. They have been used for personal development (to attain better grades and skills), recruitment (by assessing candidates performance in the simulation) and for real business development by using the concepts to achieve more profitable growth.
All our simulations are online and therefore playable from any location with internet access. They also deal with services and therefore help you understand how to market across the full product/service range. Real challenges are included to help you deal with the constant change of the modern market place. They are also extensively modelled on the real world to make the experience as realistic as necessary. Each simulation includes a FREE Marketing Plan based on Professor Malcolm McDonald’s best-selling book, Marketing Plans, How To Prepare Them, How To Profit From Them now in its 8th Edition. We also have real people viewing our simulations so we can provide players with real feedback on where they are going wrong and how they can improve their performance.
We also have the world’s first and only Strategic Account Management simulation, complete with a free Account Plan – perfect for training anyone who sells to a large complex customer.
“I loved the first-hand experience that the game provided and it has really improved my confidence in applying for more senior roles in the future”
– Participant Feedback
10 great benefits from playing in our simulations:
- Improve your understanding of key marketing concepts
- Learn how to apply them in practice
- Have fun learning by competing against other real players
- Learn what it is like to be a strategic leader like a Chief Marketing Officer
- Improve your ability to write and execute great Marketing Plans
- Learn from your mistakes in a safe environment where no real money is lost
- Enhance your employability by gaining more confidence in your abilities
- Build your network with like-minded people playing in your game
- Generate new sales opportunities by using your new knowledge
- You can even develop your own version of the simulation to suit your industry and situation
Take a look at our simulations below and choose the one that is right for you. You can even build your own simulation if you prefer!